Jewelry Care Tips
[ how to care for your jewelry ]
- to keep all jewelry pieces looking its best, avoid direct contact with dirt, oil, perfume, sweat and other harsh chemical.
- Always keep it dry and clean
- Remember to store jewelry in their own zip lock bag provided to protect pieces from scratching each other.
- Always clean jewelry with a soft cloth (eg. spectacle cloth) after every use to remove any dirt/ grime residues that accelerates oxidation.
- Make sure your jewelry is completely clean and dry before storing away.
- Always store jewelry away from direct sunlight and heat. Choose a place away from humidity to prevent tarnishing or discoloration.
Love em, and they will love you back. xoxo